Saturday 23 April 2011

The start of a journey . . .

I find myself in unknown territory. A friend recently told me that in emotional terms the 'unknown zone' is the place of uncertainty and trepidation that we cross through to find the shining light of our true selves on the other side - uncertainty, check! - trepidation, check!

So it looks like I'm on the treshold, ready to set off on a journey to find who knows what? I've got my supsicions of what I'll find but all I know is I'm ready to go!

To fill in a bit of background, the impetus for me to pack my metaphorical bags is that I find myself without a job. A good friend of mine started a fantastic blog when she lost her job, aptly named 'myfuckingredundancy'. Check it out and her other stuff at jofuertesknight.com. She is rather brilliant if you enjoy a super dry sense of humour and razor sharp tongue that can deconstruct any self congratulating person in a matter of sentences - I do!

Anyway enough of bigging up other peoples blogs! I want to use this space to share the things that interest me and the things that I make and design and hopefully these will interest other people in turn. More than that it will be a repostitory for all the things in my head which are much better out than in no doubt. A real mixture. As you can probably sense I really have no idea what this blog will be, and that the point ists going to be a log of my journey, sometimes colourful and fun, other times messy and unpredictable.

Either way its going to be worth it, If no one ever reads this then i'll enjoy chatting to myself and if they do - welcome to the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment