Wednesday 17 July 2013

Yummy Blog

What could be better than a good food and good design? Not much! Unfortunately our eating experiences are often rather mundane - lunch at the computer anyone? Well fear not, whether stuck at your p.c. or not a little jaunt through Helen Cathcart's beautiful blog is all you need to realise its time to set your sights a little higher. www.helencathcart.blogspot.co.uk

The pictures below are of a new Café that has opened down the road from me and where a friend happens to be the sous chef - Hally's in Parson's Green. This part of London seems always to be miles behind everywhere else in terms of good design so Hally's is a welcome breath of fresh air with real charm and thought behind the design thanks to Alexander Waterworth Interiors.

They also have their own blog ; www.alexanderwaterworth.blogspot.co.uk

 

Helen is a food and portrait photographer who has worked for my favourite publication - Monocle and Olive magazine, Conde Naste Traveller UK, Sunday Times travel section and many more. I think her photographs of food are the most beautiful I have seen. I know that if I ever work on a restaurant again I want (and would be honoured) for Helen to shoot it. Enjoy!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment