Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Museum of Me - about bloody time!



Good morning! Today I would like to share this very exciting invitation to the grand opening of my very first exhibition. Well, not quite - but maybe one day!

Until then everybody can get their very own exhibit at the Museum Of Me courtesy of Intel. Go to museumofme.intel.com and see how great your life can look with the proper curation!



I love how refined this makes all my photos of nights out look!



I think this is my favourite.



So I guess that is my life in a nutshell! Now that part of my life has been properly documented and seen by the masses its time to get started on work for my next life exhibition.

On that note, I know there hasn't been much about my 'journey' on here, but rest assured I am busy, busy working on ideas. I really can't wait to share these, so watch this space. This is why the posts have been a little thin on the ground - sorry!









No comments:

Post a Comment