Tuesday 21 June 2011

Well I'm back. Its been a long time since I've written again. This definately reflects how I'm feeling at the moment, I'm in full on procrastination mode! If only there were a job that required this particular skill as I am very good at it. Since being back from Greece I have managed to busy myself with pretty much everything, except the things I know I should be doing.

Before I move on from Greece all together I wanted to share a couple of things from my trip. The first are the posters for the Athens and Epidaurus festival 2011 which I saw on the metro.

         

I love these! Wish I had been in Greece for the festivals which sound brilliant. They are a mixture of music and theatre and take place in two of the most beautiful outdoor theatres in Greece.

I also wanted to post some photo's  I took while I was in Greece.

 This is the view from our apratment in Athens - you can see the Acropolis in the background.

 This is a view of the port on the Island of Serifos.

 Dramatic rock formation on the beach at Agios Sostis, Serifos.

 Agios Sostis, Serifos


 The little graden of the Island house. I love it out there. You can see the bits of drift wood that I picked up at the beach. I love the retro furniture! The house is full of it.

These next photo's were taken in an apartment back in Athens.









Hope you like these. I'll post soon - er, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment