Monday 27 June 2011

Pull up to my bumper baby!

Well its Monday and time to get down to some serious work/jobhunting. I reflection of this I have managed to spend the last hour uploading photo's on Facebook - well done James!

This weekend has been a bit of  party actually and its all taken place to a running soundtrack of Grace Jones which has been stuck in my head all weekend. In light of this I pay a teeny homage to Ms Jones amazing style.

                                           Grace Jones



                             





I think these images are truly incredible - so strong and fearless. Grace Jones certainly has a unique style which is pretty aggressive. I remember watching her in View to a Kill when I was younger and being genuinely scared. Well thankyou for the great weekend Ms Jones.

Now it probably sounds like I spent the whole weekend off my face, but I can assure you this is not the case. In fact I haven't had a drink all weekend - I'm going for a month. so while I was partying I was actually working, sort of.

On Saturday we went to my friend Laura's amazing house in Hackney. I don't have house envy for many people but with Laura I definately do! More than that I love her style. Its completely organic and a bit messy. But this is the bit that gets me the most- the mess looks amazing. I wish my mess could look so good! I'm working on it.

So here are some photo's of my favourite mess in the world.








I love this mural that Mark 'The Wizard' has painted on the wall above her bed. Isn't it brilliant! It only took a couple of hours aparently. It's very good for posing in front of as we discovered!





All the amazing costumes were courtesy of Laura who has hundreds and is hiring them for Festivals so get in touch if you fancy a new look.

Hope you had a fab weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment