Saturday 26 May 2012

Look What I Found

Today I saw some photo's that I submitted to National Geographic years ago on their website. I have no idea where the originals of these are any more, but I do love these photo's. They all remind me of various travel adventures. So I decided they may as well be on my own blog if they are on National Geographic!


This first one is of my Dad in the Hagia Sophia mosque in Istanbul. That truly is an amazing building. It is so enormous, but this little corner really captured my imagination with its worn stone floor and the glowing lamps.


Seeing the Trans America building in San Francisco looming through the mornig mist was quite breathtaking.


Gold! Nuff said!



Leaving Hagia Sophia mosque


Space Mountain in Disney Land, CA, after an ama
zing day

I took this from the crew bus window in Dehli. A truly intriguing city of shocking sights and vibrant beauty - definately on the list of places to explore further.

No comments:

Post a Comment