Wednesday 7 September 2011

IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY IT'S BETTER TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL

I haven't known quite what to write recently. I've  been feeling frustrated with not just myself but the world at large. Every post I started to write became a rant and so I decided it was better to write nothing at all. Or maybe I should start another blog where I just rant all my rants out - hmmm this is an idea I might have to look into.

Anyway this blog will stay all sunshine and lollipops and kittens. So finally I have seen something that makes me smile and its courtesy of The Selby. Where can I begin with my love for The Selby? If you don't know who he is you really need him in your life so check his work out at http://www.theselby.com/. He is an amazing photographer who uses his wiles to get invites into the best homes in the world and then shares them with us. His little drawings and quirky questionnaires for the owners are a delight. You know you've got an amazing place when The Selby wants to pop round and take some photo's.

He has recently photographed the London home of Abigail Ahern, who is a great designer. I've seen some photo's of her home before but I'm particularly liking its latest incarnation. Its given me a few ideas - especially the blue table. Enjoy.

7_7_11_2368AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2695AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2155AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2305AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2326AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2403AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2589AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2683AbigailAhern

7_7_11_2675AbigailAhern




You can check out Abaigails website here - www.atelierabigailahern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment